My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dragging

I cannot remember ever being affected so much by Daylight Savings Time. This hour difference has kicked my butt. I don't want to go to bed earlier because I hate it when I wake up and lie there because I can't sleep. So, I got to bed at 11 pm and then I can hardly drag myself out of bed in the morning. Stacy is going to get me in an exercise plan starting tonight. Last night we started eating healthy. I guess, I really started yesterday at lunch since I ate a big salad. Last evening, my wonderful daughter, made chicken on the grill, zuchinni and aspargus and potatoes all cooked in foil on the grill. It looked like something Emeril would prepare. I took a picture but had to use the regular camera since my digital's battery died. If I don't post tomorrow, you will know she killed me on the weight bench.

0 comments: