My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Three Makes Company

My Moms dog came to visit today. We left her here with our two while we went shopping. I wish I had set up a webcam to catch the antics. They are so worn out now. I wonder what they were up to.


While we were home they were already being hilarious. My two dogs are so afraid that Mom's dog, Suzi will get one of their toys or eat their food. They cannot relax. That is why they are so tired. No naps! LOL Brody sticks his head out the doggie door and won't let the other two in. So, all we see is his butt. If we go to the bathroom window we can see his head sticking out. I wish I could get a picture but as soon as I would raise the window up he would move for sure.

0 comments: