My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ultimate Coupons

I am always trying to save money! I have been chomping at the bit to get out into the flower beds and start shaping things up. At Ultimate Coupons website they have online coupons for everything I need to get.When I went to the shed to get tools and saw that my rake was missing the handle. I don't know how that happened but I checked for a coupon for Ace Hardware. Rake is taken care of! While I was searching I noticed coupons for Direct Gardening. Whoaaa! I am going to order from their favorites site using more coupons.


I was kicking myself last fall for not getting the tulip bulbs I wanted. They are ordered! Through Dutch Gardens I used coupons found at Ultimate Coupons and saved 25%. I'm ready for fall now. I knew that hubby was going to fill in the holes from where the dogs had dug to China so I went ahead and saved him $25.00 by ordering grass seed from Gurney's Seeds. That $25.00 savings offer was through Ultimate Coupons!

0 comments: