My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 21, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

Mercymom at the Day in the Life blog tagged me to tell 7 random things about myself.

1. I don't like red roses. I actually prefer yellow or peach roses. I never say anything negative if I get red ones though!

2. I don't like to put laundry away. After it is washed, I like to look at it sitting there in nice little piles.

3. I let my doggies lick me on my lips. I know. Gross.

4. I hate snakes. I screamed yesterday because I saw a snake skin in my flower bed. I tried to pick it up and it broke in two. That freaked me out and I screamed! The thing is dead. sheesh

5. I have several splinters in my hands from pulling weeds yesterday.

6. I can't listen to music or the tv when I'm on the computer. It gives me a headache.

7. I don't like to talk on the phone.

3 comments:

CyberCelt said...

I do not fold laundry either except for towels. Everything else goes in the drawers as is.


Here for Click & Comment Monday from CoolAdzine for Marketers

Karen said...

cybercelt, I fold my laundry, I just don't put it away without a fight! LOL

Anonymous said...

Repeat after me: Snakes are your friend. :) They keep away much worse things like mice. LOL