My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

8 More Things

My son, Greg, tagged me to tell 8 things about myself so here goes.

The Rules: “Each person links to the person who tagged them. Then each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”

1. I love corn on the cob but I use a knife to cut the kernels off first because it hurts my teeth to eat it right off the cob.

2. I love peach roses.

3. I hate messing with canned dog food. eeew gross

4. I don't mind painting.

5. I have stenciled patterns on my walls.

6. I have my dogs baby teeth in a jewelry box.

7. I don't watch soap operas.

8. I have trouble hearing in rooms with lots of people in it.

Okay, now I tag...

Kate at I think therefore I blog

Loretta at Thoughts Out Of My head

Autumn at Autumn's Space

Just Not Martha

Magical Moments

Blushing Blog Gal

Brooke at Be Delighted

Steph at Home With the Kids

0 comments: