My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Helpful Hints

I was reading some of Heloise's Hints and found some that I want to remember. You never know when you might need some of these so I thought that if I put them here, I'd be able to check back to find them.

1.Use salt to clean cutting boards.

I think that would be a great idea. It would act like sand paper and the grit would get the caked on stuff off.

2. Use baking soda in the bottom of a gym bag.
I have used it in my refrigerator buy I think I'll sprinkle some in the hamper.

3. Use lemon juice to remove stains from butcher blocks

4. Use cream of tarter to remove rust from porcelain fixtures. I didn't know that would work!

0 comments: