My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Love B & B's

I already made our reservations at a bed and breakfast for when we go to North Carolina for Stacy's graduation. I love staying at B & B's! When staying at a motel, you run the risk of people arriving during the night who are noisy. I hate being awakened during the night. You don't get that at a B & B. The hosts of a B & B are usually friendly and accommodating. They are more likey to tell you about the history of the area you are visiting. They certainly know the better restaurants in town! Take a look at alnwick bed and breakfast. This is a great example of why you should stay at a B & B. This beautiful B & B is located in Alnwick, Northumberland. They are going on my list of places to stay!

0 comments: