My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Shopping Away

While shopping this weekend I looked for bargains in the shoe departments. This is the time of year when summer things are being moved out and winter ones are put on the shelves. I did not find any shoes that yelled for me to buy hem. I rarely have that happen.

Christmas things are being displayed and so, I would venture to guess that the older styles have been sent to the outlet stores or wherever they go. I must have missed the end of the season sales.

I happened upon one great toy store while in Richmond, Indiana. If you can't find a toy in that store, you don't need it. They had things from Ty and Gund as well as Webkins from Gant. They also had little Halloween outfits for webkins. I can't remember the name of the store but it is right on Main street and I am sure anyone in town could tell you where it is located.

0 comments: