My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Morphing Fun

mothers-day.gif.

You have to check out Zoombli to get Morpheus! I have had the most fun making the morph in this post. There are all kinds of fun things you can do with morphs. Turn your boyfriend into a frog, turn your teacher into a witch! Turn yourself into a fairy princess. It is a whole lot of fun to just play with pictures!

Morpheus Photo-Morpher is simple to use. I downloaded the software and used the wizard at Morpheus. It brought up a window where I could load two pictures. The most difficult part was deciding which ones to use! After I loaded the pictures, I used dots to synchronize the placement of the focal points of the picture.

The morph was finished. I had to decide who I wanted to share the morph with and clicked the share option. I had a little trouble figuring out what format to save in but once I did, the emails were on their way.

I am still not sure how I was able to download the morph into this post! I tried so many ways and suddenly the morph was here. I am not sure which method worked. That means I get to play some more until I figure it out!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out my morph, it's of my two cutie puppies.

http://www.theblogrevolution.com/blog/2007/09/16/morpheus-photo-morpher/

I loved that program, definitely something I would buy in a heartbeat.