My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Get The Word Out

I found the most awesome website for finding out about every type of information you could ever want to know. Book releases, new clothing lines and more are using PRbuzz. I saw on a friends blog where she was talking about prbuzz.com so I checked it out. I will be checking it daily to see what is new. I'm going to write a buzz about my new book site just to find out exactly how the whole thing works. First of all, they are a FREE press release distribution site! Who wouldn't love that? Next, they have so many categories. I don't have to read through hundreds of pages to find what interests me. I can choose computer software or fashion. The list is extensive. Educational press releases containing new laws and new procedures are included. This is a great site for both the person or company wanting to get the word out. It is also great for people like me who like to be informed. I also like to know when new stores and such are opening!

0 comments: