My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Evening Out

You know when the kids are home that we are bound to be watching movies. Last night I got a surprise because my husband wanted to go to the movie theater! We ate at a nice Italian restaurant and then walked around the mall a bit to go to a 9:40 pm show. I tell ya, this was totally out of character for my hubby who likes to be in bed early.

It is so seldom that we get to sit down at a table and relax. Our dinner was yummy. Hubby had salmon and I had talapia. Greg and his girlfriend both had some kind of fettuccine. This is a local restaurant but they serve a salad similar to what you get at Olive Garden. I love that salad and could make a meal of that all on it's own. Of course, I couldn't resist the breadsticks. It was a nice evening.

0 comments: