My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Heather Mills

I'll be the first to admit I hated her. She was divorcing one of the fabulous four! Paul McCartney! One of the Beatles!

I remember when the Beatles appeared on the music scene. I was watching Ed Sullivan when they were on his show. I still remember my dad growling about the length of their hair. LOL

We don't know what goes on behind the closed doors of celebrity's homes. I do know that Heather Mills seems like a nice person. She does a lot of work to raise money for the causes she supports. She is donating any money she earns to her charity.

We only see the parts of celebrity's lives that the media wants us to see. We have no idea how much of that information is slanted. I think I'll take info about the stars with a grain of salt.

0 comments: