My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

This is Spring?

I am freezing. I'm sitting here with a blanket wrapped around me. When I'm not typing, I have my fingers wrapped around a hot cup of coffee. I wish I could say there was a fire going in the fireplace but we don't have a fireplace. After my shower I will be putting on jeans and a sweatshirt, warm socks and boots.

Boots? Yep. It is April 12, 2007 and the weather man is calling for snow flurries. I am sick of cold weather. I want to see my flowers come up and not get their blooms burnt with frost. Waaaahhh! whine whine whine

At least I won't feel bad sitting at my computer making money online. I'm looking for that silver lining.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are freezing here in Michigan! It's been snowing on and off for almost a week! Yesterday we had about an inch of accumulation, and my son made a snowman in the front yard!

Hang in there, warmth is coming soon :)