My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bid4Prizes

I am telling you that if you haven't checked out Bid4Prizes you are missing out! My friend just won a digital camera! Woo hoo! Remember when I told you how you win by having the lowest bid? Well, she did and she won! It is so simple. How about this $500 Tiffany Gift card for a great prize?

That pretty red BMW is what I keep checking out. I AM going to win one a prize at Bid4Prizes one of these days. I have been pretty lucky at winning a few things so hopefully I will pick the lowest bid for that beautiful car. It is so easy to register and then start bidding. You might be the lucky one to win a million dollars in cash! I hope you will remember me when you do!

0 comments: