My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Feeling Sick

Did you hear on the news, that a man who knew he had TB went on a trip and exposed everyone on the plane to that horrible disease? He said his doctor suggested he not go. He thought is was ok since the doctor didn't come right out and say DON'T GO. Now it is a big mess. All those people will have to be tested. What a jerk.

I feel sick today. It is not TB, I'm sure. I just have a metallic taste in my mouth and I am so tired. No energy in this body. Thank goodness it is my afternoon off from work. I hate not feeling well on my day off though. I like to run errands and get things done. It's not happening today.

0 comments: