My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Travel

Many of you know that I write advertising on my blog to let people know about fun and interesting sites. I wrote an ad about a vacation idea and it got me thinking. I should use this site to plan a real vacation! We are going to North Carolina soon to visit our daughter and instead of worrying about a place to stay when we get there I decided it would be a lot less nerve racking to know if we had a room ready for us after traveling all that way. Hotel Reservation has a fantastic website for planning all the details. I put in the dates of our trip and other important information and clicked search. It brought up three hotels in the area we want to stay. I can make all the arrangement online through Hotel Reservations.com.

We don't need to rent a car or have a shuttle from the airport since we are driving our own car. It is nice to know that those arrangements can be made at Hotel Reservation.com just as easily as it was to make our hotel reservations.

Their website is secure so I know it will be safe to use my credit card to book our room. After submitting your reservation request, you will be provided with an email address to use to make inquires about your request. Their agents are highly qualified and super friendly. They are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (including holidays) to answer your questions. All you have to do is ask. That is great customer service.

They have routine cancellation policies and those are spelled out on their website. In fact, each time you check out a particular rental of interest, the Cancellation Policy will be provided in red or there will be a link to read the cancellation policy. You can also view the property information page to find the cancellation policy. These policies will vary from lodging to lodging, so you must read each one carefully.

See, it is easy, secure, fast and reliable!

1 comments:

Pegmeister said...

Hi Karen, It was nice to hear from you. Yes, I meant Stake President, and yes, he is part of our LDS religion. He is the man above the Bishop.

It will be fun to get to know you better. Peggy