My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fall Brings Back Great TV

I am so ready for some good tv. I haven't been interested in anything all summer. I guess that is a good thing since I would rather be outdoors.

I am ready for my favorites like Grey's Anatomy and Dancing With the Stars. I see where American Idol is holding auditions. Can you believe that this will be their 7th season!
Producers from the Fox ratings juggernaut gave about 15 seconds to each of the of would-be singing stars who turned out this week in Texas. Last week in San Diego, more than 12,000 people showed up when the show kicked off its seven-city casting call.

Bring 'em on! I am more than ready.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Would you believe that I have never ever seen Grey's Anatomy?! I've heard it's great but have never gotten around to checking it out! maybe this season...

Anonymous said...

i wud suggest u watchin this series, Fox Prison Break!!! All those who hav watched hav grown crazy for it!!