My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Two Moons

Edited: Oops! Sorry, I guess this isn't factual. I'll check it out next time. I never even thought that it wouldn't be true. I apologize.


Check it out
Two moons on August 27th.
The Whole World is waiting............Planet Mars
will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as
large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will culminate on Aug. 27
when Mars comes within 34.65M miles of earth. Be sure to watch the sky on
Aug. 27 @ 12:30 am . It will look like the earth has 2 moons. The next time
Mars may come this close is in 2287.
Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it
again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty awesome! I had no clue; thanks for the warning. I'd hate to have to wait around for it the next time :-)