My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Getting the Yard in Shape

Today was such a beautiful day to be outside. Hubby and I worked on the yard. I used the push mower and did the trim work. He rode the riding mower. I do not want to attempt to learn to ride the riding mower. It moves too fast. I'd probably injure myself with it.

It was the perfect temperature to enjoy working outdoors. I pulled a few weeds and watched our two dogs play. I gave Brody a bath yesterday so of course he had to find something to roll in.

I got a good scare when I went to mow over by the sandbox. A lovely snake showed himself to me. I screamed like a hibanchie. I am not really afraid of snakes it is just that it startled me. Ugh. I'm glad I didn't wet my pants!

0 comments: