My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sprinkles Everywhere

I was talking about how I ran our business while having small children. I thought I would tell a funny story about what happens when you leave kids alone while they are decorating cookies.

My nephew, who is a year older than my daughter, came over so we could bake and then decorate Christmas cookies.

We were having a lovely time and the cookies were all baked. We were ready to start frosting. I laid out all the supplies. I was putting the frosting onto each cookie and the kids were sprinkling the decorations.

I got a customer.

When I got back to the kitchen, the kids had done a great job of decorating. The only problem was, the kitchen floor was wall to wall sprinkles. They purposely set out to decorate the floor. Little hands just do things a little erratically when Mom or Aunt Karen isn't there to keep things under control! It was so funny!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really funny.