My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Naps

The thing about taking naps in the evening is that they make you feel rested. So much so that you do not want to go to bed until one in the morning! This is not good when you work a full time job and have to get up early. It is important to be cheerful and bright in the morning! LOL Surprisingly, I feel pretty good this morning! It will probably hit me tomorrow.

My fingers are sore from digging in the dirt yesterday. I know, I should wear gloves. I cannot stand the feel of wearing gloves. I pulled all the tall grass from around the hollyhocks. We can actually see them now! I hope they get a better start next year. By the time they attempt to bloom this year, they will get hit with frost. I am happy they lived. We put chicken wire around them to keep the rabbits from eating them.

0 comments: