My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 7, 2007

Ta da! It's a New Cooking Blog

Since I don't like to cook, it amazes me when I listen to people talk about how they love to cook. Elizabeth from Table4Five has some wonderful recipes on her new site Mom Cooks. Take a look at it. She has down to earth, simple to follow recipes. She gives tips on how she might change something or how to make the recipe better. Her site is so cute and not cluttered. You will love it. Especially if you like to cook. My husband is going to love her site. He's the cook in this house.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Karen! I really do love the theme of the blog, I could have never made something like that myself :)

Hope your husband likes my recipes!