My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Blog Directories

What are your favorite directories? Do you ever use them to find blogs? I have added mine to Dmoz, Geeky Speaky, Pajama Mama, Quinky Links, Quadium and Grockodile. Some of those names might not be exactly right since I am trying to remember off the top of my head and I've only had a half a cup of coffee so far. I'll look them up and add some links in case you would like to submit your blogs to them. Most of the directories I have listed are ones that my blogging friends manage. Most of them have forums where you can gain a lot of good information and get help when needed. Blogging friends are the bestest!

0 comments: