My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Needed: One Desk


Since we put the new room on we moved our furniture around and what was the family room is now my office. I still have my old computer desk but I need more working space. I currently have two plastic folding tables set up. It looks pretty junky. I've been thinking about getting a nice desk and found this one at Sam's Club. I looked at Staples but all they have are more like student desks with the hutch on top. I want something sturdier. This desk has a place for my desk top computer tower and has access to the tower back. I would like not having to pull the tower out to get to the plugins. It also has a drawer for files. I am seriously thinking of running over to Sam's Club with the truck and getting the desk.

0 comments: