My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Blogger and Malware

Before clicking here to write this post, I caught a glimpse of information Blogger has on their Dashboard. Bloggers are upset because of an incident that happened. Malicious software spammed every address in some blogspot blog owner's address books with its content, a copy of that email was posted to their blog.

I'm reading into this to see just what went on and if I need to be concerned. Did anyone have issues with this?

This is the first I heard about the problem.

1 comments:

Kelly Neuman said...

Could not see your contact info

Hard to believe I know but you could submit a 500 word article and get 120 backlinks from 40 blogs and increase your Technorati authority in just 24 hours for only $25.00 a savings of over $175 if you were to order from ReviewMe. Don't take my word for it check it out for yourself on my blog at the url below and see what over 60 other bloggers have said!!

http://jakeldaily.com/get-120-links-from-40-blogs-for-25/

Jason Neuman