My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Awesome Jewelry

My sister, Grace, has awesome tastes in jewelry. She buys some of the prettiest things! I think she would like to know about the JR Dunn website. This business has the highest standards and scruples. You should read their story. They have overcome some hurdles.

JR Dunn is an awesome jewelry site. They have some of the most beautiful pieces of jewelry. They carry pieces from John Hardy, Mikimoto and Roberto Coin. Don't let my hubby know about the Mikimoto! He has been looking at a Mikimoto piece for me for a few years now!

They also maintain a large selection from the collections of Breitling, Chopard, Tag Heuer and Philip Stein watches.

They would love to be your source for that special piece of jewelry!

0 comments: