My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Need A Nap

We had tornado warnings near us last night. I did not always pay attention to the warnings until our town got hit with a tornado two years ago. There is no rhyme or reason to what a tornado hits. They can flatten a house and leave the one next to it standing. I head for the basement when I hear a warning.

Needless to say, I did not get a good nights sleep last night. Sigh...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to live in an area that got hit with a lot of bad storms- never a tornado, but we were always terrified that one might form and destroy our house. They really are vicious, and completely unpredictable. Be careful!