My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Jack-O-Lantern Pictures

I just found out who took all those cool pictures of Jack-O-Lanterns I keep seeing on the Internet. Lerick Johnson, 51, of Alliance, Nebraska, says he and his friends like to send funny photos and messages to each other and forward them on to friends and family. A few years ago, he went looking for Halloween pumpkin carving ideas and ended up sending photos of the more unusual jack-o'-lanterns as a mass e-mail. The photos are circulating again this year. In fact, I put one up on my blog a few days ago! My picture shows a pumpkin carved to look like a hamburger. It is so cool! I'm glad someone has time to play. We all need a diversion from time to time. LOL

0 comments: