My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Middle Child Syndrome

Does birth order matter? According to an article on CNN online, it does.

"Norwegian scientists analyzed test results and birth data from more than 241,000 military conscripts and found that oldest children had an average IQ of 103, second children came in at 101, and third-borns were at 100."

I disagree! I am a middle child. That means that I have put up with a lot. I won't start listing the ways it has affected me. My sisters would argue the facts anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'd have to say you are indeed "affected", I just don't know if it's because you're the middle child! mwwuuuhahahahaha! :-D (j/k)

Anonymous said...

I'm a middle child too. It sort of sucks because I'm stuck in the middle. I don't get all the attention of being the first born nor the attention of being the 'baby' of the family. It probably resulted in me enjoying to do my own thing instead of in a family dynamic.