My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 19, 2007

InvisibleShield

There is a product that I just discovered called invisibleShield. The invisibleSHIELD is a clear film that protects your cell phone, iPod or iPhone from scratches. I can finally get some help to protect my precious cell phone! I am so hard on my stuff. I am so busy and find that my cell phone is constantly falling out of my purse or gets thrown around in the car. Now it will have some protection. InvisibleShield works better than an ipod case for your ipod and I know it will be better than some bulky cell phone case! It will be nice to not get strange looks at the cell phone store when they look at my beat up phone!

0 comments: