My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Flip Flop Exchange

OK, I bought a pair of flip flops to send to the little girl at the top of my list. I need to send six letters with my 8 year old niece's name being the one for you to send a pair of flip flops. Please help me to not disappoint her. I just need a couple of you to volunteer to let me send this flip flop exchange letter. I only spent $3.50 for a pretty purple pair from Old Navy. They fit in a flat envelope and aren't very expensive to mail. Yep, begging here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to participate! You can send me a letter.

Karen said...

I'm sorry Carmen. I already finished the exchange. Thanks for your willingness tho.