My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Win a Date at Go Fish

GoFish.com is running a contest that allows you to win a date with celebrity. Mirelly Taylor from "Kiss Me Again", "Serving Sara", "Las Vegas" and "Numb3rs" is the celebrity for this sessions contest. Watch the video on the main page of GoFish.com and see what she has to say about looking for a guy. She is very pretty and has a wonderful figure. Here's your chance all you single guys!

I enjoy reality shows and now we have an online reality show at Go Fish! Seduce a Celeb will run on GoFish.com over the next 14 weeks. Check out the hilarious Free videos at GoFish.com now! I think this is going to be a hit.

Emmy Award Winning Producer, Scott Sternberg, and Andrew Firestone from “The Bachelor” are also part of the show so you know this show is going to be a winner.

Seduce a Celeb is an online first! The online audience actually becomes part of the program because they submit videos that portray the image they want the celebrity to get. Can you imagine the various submissions the show will get? I know how crazy some of my friends are and if the entries are anything like what my single friends put out there to try and win a date, it could be very interesting.

I think this is going to be a fun program. I could get hooked trying to see who will be picked and what is going to happen next! LOL

1 comments:

Rinsem's Rink said...

Well this is what the Internet was developed for right? Stalking celebrities and getting paid to write about it! I love technology. :)