My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Traveling

While writing an op for PayPerPost, I came across a website called Trip Wiser. I typed in the words North Carolina because that is where our daughter lives. It brought up some cool and interesting places to visit close to where she lives.

I was especially pleased to find information about Kittyhawk and the Wright brothers. I would love to visit those places. Also listed was Cape Hatteras and the famous Hatteras lighthouse. I have sold area rugs with that lighthouse beautifully displayed.

Stacy has been traveling on her days off and has visited a few places around her area. North Carolina seems like it has a lot to offer, especially for those of us who like to travel.

0 comments: