My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Warm Weather Needed

Everytime I think it is safe to bring out the summer clothes, I get fooled. Today I am wearing a jacket! Do they say that global warming is the cause of this strange weather? I just want it to stay nice and for the sun to make an appearance. I don't really have any in between clothes. I have sweaters or I have sleeveless tops. Somebody, please, tell the man upstairs that for my sanity's sake, it needs to stay nice!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard once that erratic weather patterns were a sign of global warming. Don't know how true that is. I was fooled today, too. Didn't wear a jacket.. and now it's raining out. And I have a 10 min walk to my car. UGH.