My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! I know I am so lucky to have both my Mom and Mother inlaw here to celebrate with me. I got to have lunch with Greg this afternoon and my daughter is here from North Carolina.

It was a beautiful day because the sun was out but it wasn't too terribly hot.

Hubby smoked chicken halves all afternoon that turned out delicious. He has used that smoker so much that it is about time to get a new one. It cooks meat evenly and brings out a lot of flavor but it isn't time consuming to use. He can use different types of wood chips to bring out different flavors. Some he has tried have been hickory, Jack Daniels whiskey barrels, and mesquite. He has cooked many types of meats like brisket and chicken.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great when you can have that type of fun with your family and get all of your families together. I am guessing that they get along well. Do they? I hope whenever I get married I am able to have some nice in-laws that get along well with my parents. Yikes!