My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 14, 2007

The Retro Baby

There is the coolest site for trendy baby clothes. My nephew and his wife are enjoying their new baby and always have her dressed in the cutest baby clothes. I am so excited to have found this site where they definitely live up to their motto: We Answer to the Call of Coolness! Their lines include some of the coolest names in the music business like Jimi Hendrix and Gwen Stefani. Gwen's Harajuku baby clothes are a must have item. The Retro Baby lines such as Confucius Says and Retro Boy are really stylin'! The baby t-shirts will have you rolling in laughter. I thought one of the funniest ones said Confucius says: Green food makes Green Poo! LOL When you want the coolest baby clothes, you will find them at TheRetroBaby.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like those baby clothes too! But, I think Sandboxcouture.com has some really great kids clothes as well!

Anonymous said...

If really enjoy children's clothes that are hip and trendy!