My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Wi-Fi at Hotels

I didn't use my laptop this weekend because we were so busy. I could have though because the hotel had free internet access. I only had to turn on my laptop to check my email. I didn't have to type in any access codes or anything. I love how the world is becoming so tech enabled. Greg was able to text message us during the graduation ceremony. That was fun.

Thanks to Drew at, Flatwater Tech, I now have a list of hotels that have free Wi-Fi.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when I am out to eat for lunch and the place where I am eatting has wi-fi. I love it too when you don't have access codes or go to a front desk and attempt to access the internet. IT has come a long way.