My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 8, 2007

Having Fun with DVD's

I've been having fun listening to our choir director talk about the new stuff he is doing with all of his music. He is in a band that has gone to New Orleans and performed. He was also in a military band in his younger days. He has loads of interesting stories. Anyway, he has been checking out AllDigitalguide.com to see reviews of DVD Region Free Software. He wants to be able to play any DVD in any software DVD player. These programs let you encode audio in just a few simple clicks. Another allows you to copy your CSS protected games and movies. My friend wants to be able to make comparisons of the best software programs by price and quality. AllDigitalguide.com is the best place to do that. Check it out for yourself so you can start having fun too!

1 comments:

CyberCelt said...

I did not know that you cannot play a DVD in all different players. My new laptop has a cool lightscribe CD burner, but I have never used it.

Stopping by for Click and Comment Monday.