My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 8, 2007

Where's Elsie?

My poor little Elsie got closed in the shed this morning! I knew she was not here when she normally comes running to get my left over cereal milk that I poor into the dogs dishes. I clank the spoon and she comes running. I was so afraid she had gotten out of the fence. She will go for miles and not come when you call her. I didn't even see her go in the shed when I went in there early this morning. I'm glad hubby thought to look in there because it is already hot here and she would have suffocated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is very scary, glad she was okay. I've closed my cats in the closets before.. oops. They are so small. My dogs are big I can't miss them!