My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Spy Sweeper Is the Best!

I think that the worst time I had with spyware was when I could not stop things from popping up. My computer was possessed. I couldn't stop the windows from opening one after another. I had to unplug the computer to get it to shut off. I went to one of the message boards I chat at and one of the gurus there told my about Spy Sweeper. I downloaded it and have not had a bit of trouble since. It was so easy to install.

Many sites have spyware issued through them. You don't even know it is happening until your computer starts acting all wonky. Steps have been taken to combat spyware but Spyware grows more sophisticated every day. There's more of it, and it's more malicious than ever before.File sharing programs and swapping music, photos or other files are notorious avenues for spyware infection. It got to the point where I hated for the kids to download anything!

Now, I don't have to worry. Spy Sweeper gives me the protection needed. In fact it has what is called Smart Shield. Smart Shield blocks known and even emerging spyware threats! It is safe to browse!

0 comments: